I LOVE MY TYPE is looking for a dedicated intern who would like to work with design, product development, styling, graphic design and who wants to join the team in a small, interesting design company that is growing rapidly.
As an intern you will join our team and your tasks will include developing mood boards, color cards, new products and packaging solutions. Many of our products are based on graphic design, so you will get to work with pictures and texts in a creative way. You will also make visual material for social media, newsletters, the website and marketing material.
You will get a hands-on feel for the many different tasks in a young, ambitious and cozy environment in our office – located in Copenhagen. You will gain insight into our projects, design- and decision-making processes, which will provide an in-depth experience of what if means to run a business.
You will have your own responsibilities and will work with us about existing projects and develop new concepts, marketing and communication initiatives. We are very open to alternative approaches and we would appreciate hearing your thoughts and ideas about the development of I LOVE MY TYPE. It is only your imagination that sets limits on possible projects, and just because we are a small business without many decision stages, it is not far from idea to launch. You will therefore from the beginning help put your personal stamp on our business.
Your primary tasks
- Development of new products
- Mood boards, color cards and visual research
- Development of visual material for social media, newsletters and our website
- Styling and photography
- Development of new features to our web shop
- Updating the visual identity
- Ad hoc tasks
Who are you?
- You are currently studying visual communication, design, living or similar, and you want to translate your knowledge into practice.
- You want to work with various graphic and visual tasks.
- You don’t sit on your hands waiting for tasks, but you are independent and enterprising.
- You have relevant experience in visual communication, design, styling and photography – it’s a plus, but not a must.
- You are curious, love to learn new things and aren’t afraid of exploring new areas you don’t know so well.
- You have good knowledge of and can work in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- You have a good sense of color and aesthetics, attention to detail and you have a passion about design and decorations.
I LOVE MY TYPE is a small design company that produces various products based on typographic design and positive messages. Our mission is to inspire you to make a difference and get the most out of life. We are passionate about quality, good design and we love to deliver a good service and to make our customers and partners happy. Our product range, which is constantly expanded, includes a wide range of life-affirming posters and quality frameworks, beautiful notebooks and practical and decorative products for the kitchen.
Since the beginning, we have been really busy and our company is growing at rocket speed. Our products are distributed though our own web shop and through more than 200 dealers, spread across Denmark, Europe and the United States. We have participated in several pop-up shops (most recently in New York) and taking part in fairs several times a year.
Read more on www.ilovemytype.com
We are open to intern periods of various durations, depending on what fits into your education. We expect a workweek of 37 hours but we are very flexible in relation to your education and working hours. The internship is unpaid, but we offer lunch, nice colleagues and the opportunity to work in an exciting entrepreneurial environment and insight into running a small, growing business.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, then please send a motivational letter and your CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions – feel free to contact Kathrine Højriis by e-mail or mobile +45 7199 5525.