PR, Marketing & Communications intern
I LOVE MY TYPE is looking for a intern for PR, marketing and communication, who has an interest in design, wants to be a part of the team in a small, interesting design company that is growing rapidly.
As an intern you will join our team and work to communicate to the outside world about who we are, communicating our message and sell our products. You will get a hands-on feel for the many different tasks in a young, ambitious and cozy environment in our office – located in Copenhagen.
You will, inter alia, get to work with social media, newsletters, press releases, external communication and so on. You will gain insight into our projects, design and decision-making processes, which will provide an in-depth experience of what it means to run a business.
You will have your own responsibilities and will work with us about existing projects and develop new concepts, marketing and communication initiatives. We are very open to alternative approaches and we would appreciate hearing your thoughts and ideas about the development of I LOVE MY TYPE. It is only your imagination that sets limits on possible projects, and just because we are a small business without many decision stages, it is not far from idea to launch. You will therefore from the beginning help put your personal stamp on our business.
Your primary tasks
- Coordination and planning communication and PR
- Preparing of press releases and presentation material
- Planning and organization of social media
- Development of strategies for and writing newsletters
- Contact with stylists, bloggers and magazines
- Development and establishment of alternative communication channels and marketing initiatives
- Ad hoc tasks
Who are you?
- You are currently studying PR, communication, marketing or similar and you want to translate your knowledge into practice
- You are outgoing and fluent in English – possibly with a knowledge of Danish
- You want to work with various communication tasks and experience life in a small business
- You do not sit on your hands waiting for the tasks, but are independent and enterprising
- You have relevant experience or other practical experience in PR, marketing and/or communication – is a plus, but not a must
- You are curious, love to learn new things and aren’t afraid of exploring new areas you don’t know so well
I LOVE MY TYPE is a small design company that produces various products based on typographic design and positive messages. Our mission is to inspire you to make a difference and get the most out of life. We are passionate about quality, good design and we love to deliver a good service and to make our customers and partners happy. Our product range, which is constantly expanded, includes a wide range of life-affirming posters and quality frameworks, beautiful notebooks and practical and decorative products for the kitchen.
Since the beginning, we have been really busy and our company is growing at rocket speed. Our products are distributed though our own web shop and through more than 200 dealers, spread across Denmark, Europe and the United States. We have participated in several pop-up shops (most recently in New York) and taking part in fairs several times a year.
Read more on www.ilovemytype.com
We are open to intern periods of various durations, depending on what fits into your education. We expect a workweek of 37 hours but we are very flexible in relation to your education and working hours. The internship is unpaid, but we offer lunch, nice colleagues and the opportunity to work in an exciting entrepreneurial environment and insight into running a small, growing business.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, then please send a motivational letter and your CV by e-mail to [email protected]. If you have any questions – feel free to contact Kathrine Højriis by e-mail or mobile +45 7199 5525.